Is tla+.jj up to date on github?

Hi,

I am reading through the source code of TLA+ and trying to play with the tla2sany currently.

I see that the javacc version used is javacc 4 and it generates the parser by taking the tla+.jj file as input.

I also see that the generated parser is checked in and is modified. So, is the tla+.jj accurate representation of the whole TLA+ parsing logic? Or have the maintainers started with that and made subsequent changes to the generated java files itself?

Javacc 4 seems to use raw java data structures without generics. When I tried to generate the parser with the latest version of javacc (7.0), it generated the parser with the modern java data structures with generics. Is there any plan to move to latest javacc version?