Re: Stuttering when adding

After reading the toolbox dynamic Help I saw :(
>>Warning: Because of a bug in TLC, checking of liveness properties does not work in simulation mode.

That's a shame, the simulation mode is pretty useful when the state space is too big.

In any case, I still do not get why some formulas succeed even if they should be failing. Like:
EnabledProcessNew == <>[](ChNoLoss(down) )
                                    => []<>(ENABLED <<Server!ProcessNew>>_<<up,down,srvTransRcvd,srvBuffer>>)

(That is, enabling just losses in one of the two channels for client-server communication).

Notice, that I believe that the Channel.tla spec is correct, because I have checked using ChannelSpec.tla (although I could be also wrong).