Re: [tlaplus] How to run TLA+ ToolBox model checking from command line?

Hi Jarry,

at the bottom of the TLA+ tools page [1] you'll find a short description on how to use the tools from the command line. If you have any questions that are not answered there, please come back here.

Regards,
Stephan

[1] http://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/tools.html