Re: [tlaplus] Excessively long run time - How to reduce the number of states?

Hello Stephan,
First of all thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it.

I didn't exactly use a set of bins and players, I used a set of indices for the bins = {1,2,3,4,5}, and the bins themselves are a function (or an array) which I called Omega.
Initially I have:
Omega = [x \in bins |-> {}]
and generally Omega is a function from bins to SUBSET {p1, p2, p3, p4, p5}.

Perhaps this is a wrong approach, but I didn't know how else to maintain the state of all of the bins through different machine states.
(This way I easily use the notation:
Omega' = [Omega EXCEPT ![x] = Omega[x] \ {next'}]
for some x \in {1,2,3,4,5} )

I think that this approach is what makes the symmetry sets hard for me to understand.

Regards,
Alon