Re: [tlaplus] TLAPS project status

Dear Jaak,

A partial proof in TLA+ is a proof where some parts are omitted using the keywords: PROOF OMITTED when a sub-proof should have been given.
If the statement not proved is relatively simple to trust (like maybe for fairness holding), then writing a partial proof might still increase confidence in the correctness of the property checked.

And to clarify the meaning of "formulas are ptl valid". It means that the arbitrary formulas are instances of PTL valid formulas.

Best regards,
Tomer