Re: How to give a refinement mapping from one subactions to many subactions

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your promote reply and suggestion which exactly solved my confusions!

Now I understand how to do the mapping by adding stuttering variables and I will try my best to make my words precise from now on.

Changgeng