[tlaplus] TLA+ Toolbox Error

Hi,

I am new to TLA+ and currently in the process of learning how to use it. I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox on two of my PCs, one running Ubuntu and the other running Windows. However, I've encountered some issues on both systems and am unsure if they are due to my mistakes or something else.

Problem:
This is the code from pluscal
EXTENDS Integers
(*
--algorithm Increase {
variable x = 0;
x := x + 1;
print x
}

*)

Then, this is the error when I try to translate it. It happens on both PCs.
error of translation.png

Could you please advise on how to resolve this issue and how to avoid similar problems (Expected ";", but found "xxx")?

Thank you for your assistance and support.

Best regards,
Yingming