Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ for parser correctness

Hi Moshe

I have used TLA+ for network protocols - BGP to be specific, so yes, TLA+ can be used for verifying properties of a network protocol. But it depends on what exactly you're trying to achieve. Can you elaborate on what kind of properties you want to check?

aman

"Code for network protocol messages" is a bit vague, but if your main interest lies in securely parsing data transmitted over networks, you might find https://project-everest.github.io/everparse/ to be useful.