Re: [tlaplus] TLA and TLAPIS

This is all very confusing, now there is also TLAPM.  What is TLAPM ?

On Friday, April 26, 2024 at 5:10:55 AM UTC+12 marta zhango wrote:
I would like to make a structured proof of a theorem for humans to read, rather than all the requirements of a proof
system to check.  Would the formalised structure constitute a TLA, TLA+, TLA+2 ?  Having looked at implementations
in Coq, they are almost impossible to decipher if one is not engrossed in programming.  At this very moment, all I want
to do is write a more structured proof that one based on prose.

Leslie talks much about the structured proofs of TLA+ for teaching mathematics, rather than its full TLAPS prover.