[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[tlaplus] SANY command-line -- how to include other libraries?

I'm trying to mix and match a few emacs/TLA modes together such as Christian Barthel's nice command-line commands probably placed behind a transient porcelain with Davidbrcz's lovely treesitter-based highlighting.  My needs are minimal, which is good (my raw TLA+ skills don't need more than the very basic, but I can't break out of emacs for editing; I use the Toolbox for actual TLC and everything else, just like the pcal translation and SANY check within emacs).

I've run into an annoyance though--if I use external modules such as the community modules, I can set them to load and be used in the IDE, but the command-line of SANY doesn't see them ("Cannot find source file for module Functions imported in module..." etc).

Looking through the SANY source mostly confused me.  I tried adding a " -DTLA-Library=path/to/CommunityModules.jar" which didn't help either.  Is there a way to munge the command line to add the community modules/deps jars to CLI SANY?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/6ea74bcf-8459-4206-90eb-a2364aada5c8n%40googlegroups.com.