Re: [tlaplus] Re: New to TLA+ Trying to install 1.7.3 from Github

The executable binary is toolbox inside the toolbox/ directory.
I just ran it on my computer and everything works as usual, but I didn't go further and add toolbox to my PATH because I had already installed it with the .deb file.
I never had to configure a CLASSPATH, either.

Best,
Jones

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 at 13:31, Andrew Frances <af.stackless@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jones:

Thanks for the advice. I'll install the .deb if all other means fail.

>Add this directory to your PATH variable or
>  - Create a symlink in some directory that belongs to your PATH variable, maybe ~/.local/bin.

There is no CLASSPATH involved?
Which file(s) are the executable binaries? I am looking at the /tlaplus-1.7.3/toolbox directory.

Cheers,
Andrew