[tlaplus] Call for talk proposals (last 7 days) for TLA+ Conference 2024 - April 15th - Seattle, USA

We are holding the 2024 TLA+ Conference on April 15th in Seattle, WA, as part of the Linux Foundation Open Source Software Summit North America 2024. This allows any LF OSS conference participant (close to 3K crowd) to attend our TLA+ workshop (as part of pre-conference events/workshops), presenting a valuable outreach opportunity. Marc Brooker (VP/Distinguished Engineer at AWS) will give the keynote for the TLA+ conference, titled: "Fifteen years of formal methods at AWS!"

We are asking for talk proposals due February 7th. If you have done related/interesting work in the last couple years please consider submitting a talk proposal. It is only a couple pages summarizing the content emailed to the address mentioned at https://conf.tlapl.us/home/

Feel free to email me to recommend/source interesting talk proposals from your friends/colleagues as well. We can be flexible for the deadline, if we get a draft proposal by Feb 7th.