Re: [tlaplus] Checking matrix multiplication correctness

Thanks! That fixed it :) I have one further (and very silly) question - how do I actually use the functions defined in the community modules, the toolbox doesn't recognise, for example Divides, from the DyadicRadtionals module. I have added an EXTENDS DyadicRationals to my spec, but this hasn't helped. Is it because Divides is "LOCAL"? But then how could you use it at all? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere else!

On Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at 1:36:00 AM UTC Markus Kuppe wrote:
Unfortunately, the latest version of the CommunityModules is only compatible with the most recent version of TLC. You will have to download a nightly build of the Toolbox from https://nightly.tlapl.us/products/

Markus