[tlaplus] Re: TLA+ specifications request for project

if I understand correctly you're looking for TLA specifications and corresponding code that implements them? If so, there's a bunch of TLA models here:
https://github.com/dfinity/tla-models
These model different components of the Internet Computer blockchain. All the corresponding source code is here:
https://github.com/dfinity/ic
Some code is fairly close to the model, for some the model is rather abstract and the code is strewn all over the repository. Also note that for most (though not really all) of these models the code came first, i.e., the verification was post-hoc. I don't know if that fulfills your definition of "clone".

Cheers,
Ognjen