Re: [tlaplus] Best current way of visualizing a state trace?

Hello,
08.11.2023, 16:45, "J.D. Meadows" <tr1pl3.d3v@xxxxxxxxx>:
I'm using the Toolbox, which has a trace explorer sidebar that can be maximized, but the font is too large and some of the sequences are too long to be read comfortably.
Are there any recent advances in visualization/animation? What is considered the best current approach?

I believe the best visualization of traces is made by shiviz tool [1].

1. https://bestchai.bitbucket.io/shiviz/