[tlaplus] Re: Two translation and annotations work

That's awesome, Michael! Stuff like this is certainly important & needed.

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 6:36:14 PM UTC-4 hua...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Team,

These days, I tried best do some translation and annotation work with the ACTION of
  [ ] (<> <<Introduce TLA to China research community>> ) \/ ( <> [ ] No Time))

I finished two pdf, which I feel are important ones for beginners before going read the 1994's seminal TLA ACM paper.

1st: Introduction to TLA. (Lamport, 1994)
2nd: Safety, Liveness and Fairness. (Lamport, 2019)

Wish my non-profit/educational work do good to the community!

Michael AT California