Re: [tlaplus] How to write my operator which can be used in TLA+

https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/blob/master/tlatools/org.lamport.tlatools/src/tlc2/TLC.java#L289

On Thu, May 27, 2021, 1:25 AM Paulo Feodrippe <pfeodrippe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tsuna,

Glad that it worked for you :)

If the main issue is just the size of the enumeration, try setting the "-maxSetSize" parameter.

Do you really need a set of this size?

Let me know if it works (or not) for you.

Paulo