Re: [tlaplus] Modelling "eventually, with probability 1"

You can also look into PRISM for modeling this. Markov Decision Processes (MDPs) are good for modeling systems that combine nondeterminism with probability. I wrote a post on this here: https://ahelwer.ca/post/2020-04-15-probabilistic-distsys/

Andrew