Re: [tlaplus] Re: About Action

Thanks, Isaac.

Your illustration makes much sense to me.

Just like what Lamport also used in his literature for example purpose: If we wanna define a moving object's position spec. in the universe, we used x, y, z three variables in a spec.  to describe its coordinates. But the STATE for the object's position is ONE, which is  the collection of the 3 variables. We cannot say the object has 3 states, while it does have 3 variables.