[tlaplus] Re: What operators are defined in TLA+ BUILTINS?

There is no actual TLA+ Builtins module; that was apparently an easy way to report that TRUE is a TLA+ primitive.  I'm not sure what you mean by "the language spec".  TRUE does appear in Table 1 of "Specifying Systems".  It's not part of the syntax specification because, syntactically, it's just an operator that takes no argument.  The only other such built-in operators in that table are FALSE, BOOLEAN, and STRING.  I can't think of any others, but perhaps someone can think of another one that isn't listed in that table that I have forgotten.  I expect searching SANY's code for BOOLEAN would reveal it if it exists.

Leslie