Re: [tlaplus] Novel queue-lock like concurrent spin-lock formalization in TLA+

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your comment and reference to Mr Chands work, I will take a deeper look at that. The point that you raise regarding blowup is a good one. My current idea for somewhat handling this can be described as follows:
I will use an operation counter to fix the total number of data structure operations across all threads and then make exactly one process print the history variable after the operations have all completed. By using VIEW I can solve the problem you describe but that would create a new one at the same time.
Namely that it will now be the case that different histories (all of which I want to check) will be ignored if the algorithm/data structures state is the same. I am thinking that this would be OK in the case of my data structure. I suppose this is falling back on the small-model hypothesis somewhat.

Best,

Dan