[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlaplus] Re: TLC error
- From: "sadraskol (Thomas Bracher)" <thchblog@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 13:18:37 -0800 (PST)
- References: <CAM3xQxGH=Bj5b6UhcO8DPtpykiD838gwpZ2RV=gq_+aGhpK06w@mail.gmail.com>
It's my first contribution here but I'll try to be as constructive as I can. If I understand the source code
well, you're in the unknown zone of TLC. No one thought this case would happen.
I see two ways you can help here:
- Provide some context:
- Does the simultion work fine with a simpler specification?
- Are you running within the toolbox or with standalone TLC?
- If none of the above seems relevant, can you provide a minimal specification to reproduce the error?
Sorry if I cannot provide any more help, but with these questions answered I think someone could help you out.
Le dimanche 17 janvier 2021 à 00:21:03 UTC+1, isaacd...@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hello TLA community,
I am running simulations of a fairly complex model and I keep encountering the following error:
Error: Wrong invocation of TLC error printer. Error code not found.
I can't seem to find any info about such an error. Can someone help me understand what this is about?
Thank you in advance :)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/d8d8bd50-3e35-4565-9adb-d5a042d2ed59n%40googlegroups.com.