[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlaplus] Postdoc position on Formal Methods and Testing @ TU Graz, Austria
I am looking for a University Assistant (postdoc) to join my research
group at Graz University of Technology, Austria. We do research in the
areas of formal methods, testing and automata learning. The group
combines verification, falsification, modelling, and learning.
The postdoc will do fundamental research in the new TU Graz-SAL
Dependable Embedded Systems Lab (DES Lab) where we research new
methods for zero-bug software and dependable AI. In the DES Lab she/he
will collaborate with SAL (https://silicon-austria-labs.com) and a
team around six well-known researchers of TU Graz: Marcel Baunach
(embedded systems), Roderick Bloem (verification, synthesis), Robert
Legenstein (computational neuroscience, machine learning), Stefan
Mangard (security), Thomas Pock (optimisation, machine learning), and
Needed qualification: completed doctoral studies in computer science,
software engineering or a comparable subject.
* Basic knowledge and research experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Model-based testing and test case generation
* Formal development methods (TLA+, Event-B, ...)
* Verification (Model Checking, Theorem Proving)
* Automata Learning (Model Inference)
* Symbolic execution
* Testing/verification of machine learning components
* Testing/verification of embedded systems
* Testing/verification of temporal and stochastic systems
* Successful thematically relevant publication activity
* Interest in participating in teaching
* Very good knowledge of English
Application deadline: 30 Sep 2020.
For further details and information how to apply, see:
In case of questions, feel free to contact me via email: Bernhard Aichernig <aichernig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/904aee95-65fe-4d62-b6a4-a53b9ddea085n%40googlegroups.com.