Re: [tlaplus] New to TLA, Can't figure out the example work

Hello,

according to the screen shot, the temporal proof obligations fail when you run the proof. It looks like the ls4 executable doesn't run successfully on your installation. Unfortunately, I do not have any experience with Windows 10 – has anybody run ls4 successfully on this platform? (The log simply says "failed", which is not very helpful.)

I presume the following also fails for you:

LEMMA
  ASSUME NEW TEMPORAL P, NEW TEMPORAL Q
  PROVE  []P /\ [](P => Q) => []Q
BY PTL

What happens if you launch "/usr/local/lib/tlaps/bin/ls4 --help" (or whatever the correct path on your installation is) from the command line?

Regards,
Stephan