Re: importing module into model

Hand-to-hand combat got it to work; but removing the "b \in {0,1}" from the model got me:
---
TLC threw an unexpected exception.
This was probably caused by an error in the spec or model.
See the User Output or TLC Console for clues to what happened.
The exception was a java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to check equality of string "xyz" with non-string:
0
The error occurred when TLC was evaluating the nested
expressions at the following positions:
0. Line 6, column 16 to line 6, column 20 in

--
Is this a bug?

Thanks